Overland Park Epoxy Garage Floor

Team Taylor Doors is happy to provide all manners of Overland Park epoxy garage floor installation and service. It helps to know what kind of epoxy garage floor you want before making any purchase. That’s why we want to cover the most popular styles.

You don’t always have to choose the popular variety, but it can help generate good inspiration.

Popular Overland Park Epoxy Garage Floor Styles & Designs

In Overland Park, we notice folks really gravitating to the BeedBoard-style. Many houses have the old barn or townhome appearance. We often install a newer version of Bead Board, which is still a novelty compared to its traditional iteration. Nowadays, it comes in a shorter or recessed look.

The good news is that while styles vary a lot, the standard features of today’s epoxy garage floors are consistently stronger than they once were. Every epoxy garage floor has a locking mechanism, the openers are much quieter, and you can select how much insulation you’d like. From there, the sky’s the limit in terms of upgrades like special windows, cameras, and motion sensor security.

How People Tend to Shop for Epoxy Garage Floors

How do folks in and around Overland Park prefer to choose a epoxy garage floor style? One thing we notice is that many homeowners are blown away by the volume of great choices. Most people are unaware of the variety and customization that comes with modern epoxy garage floors and epoxy garage floor openers.

There are numerous ways, for example, to match the epoxy garage floor with your windows or siding on your home. Establishing congruity with all the exterior home features is a big priority.

That being said, the vast majority of homeowners in the area have a pretty good idea of what they expect in a epoxy garage floor. 80% of our clients have a rough understanding of what they want, whereas the other 20% need some guidance. For the latter, we encourage them to drive around their neighborhoods and get a feel for what other folks do to their homes.

There are some clients who want to make sure they aren’t the first ones to choose a particular style that would make them stand out too much.

Other Popular Styles in 2022

We’d also like to remind you of the most popular epoxy garage floor styles thus far in 2022. This is not an exhaustive list, but rather a condensed selection of what shows up the most in Lee’s Summit City neighborhoods.

  • Colonial
    This is a wonderful, classical style that usually features a wooden appearance. It’s very clean and symmetrical without looking too ostentatious.
  • Tudor
    Tudor is traditional just like Colonial and tends to match well with stucco homes. Manufacturers achieve this by using either wood or imitation wood.
  • Ranch
    The ranch style gives you a great opportunity to get that sweet and elegant look while maintaining a budget.
  • Raised-Panel Doors
    This is where you’ll see the door panels either free-floating or molded together to give such an appearance. They’re very common and amenable to all kinds of window choices.
  • Modern Material Options
    Of course, wood isn’t your only option. Just like with siding or window materials, modern technology allows manufacturers to construct epoxy garage floors from vinyl, steel, glass, fiberglass, and more.

As you can tell, there’s no shortage of garage styles. We also feature more than a dozen different styles with informative brochures on our website. Don’t hesitate to call a representative at Team Taylor Doors to learn more about all your epoxy garage floor options.

Team Taylor Doors Has All the Popular Overland Park Epoxy Garage Floor Options

We enjoy installing any type of epoxy garage floor regardless of its complexity. Our crew is ready to put together anything, including commercial doors. We also offer a wide range of service and repair options, particularly for the many products covered by a lifetime warranty.

Team Taylor Doors earns recognition as the #1 Epoxy Garage Floor Repair Service, according to BloggerLocal. Our hard work also garners more than 400 5-star reviews on Google Reviews. Therefore, you can count on 100% customer satisfaction when you choose us for epoxy garage floor installation.

Contact us today and we’ll help you choose from any number of new Overland Park Epoxy Garage Floor styles and designs.

Book Online

Someone will get in touch to you soon to confirm your exact appointment time.